A Look At Where My SEO And Social Media Knowledge OriginatesJune 21st, 2010 by Mike
Those of you who have just stumbled upon Nevermore Search Marketing are probably thinking to yourself; wow this guy calls himself a professional, but his blog doesn’t have much content. The fact of the matter is, while yes, Nevermore Search Marketing is new, my involvement in the internet marketing and social media industries is not.
I began my internet marketing career with Advanced Access – a leading real estate website hosting, design, and internet marketing company in Orange County, California. There I did a handful of posts focusing on internet marketing for the real estate industry, many of which still hold value today:
- The Secret To Website Zen – How cleaning up your website can make a world of difference on a stale site.
- Are You Landing Your Next Real Estate Deal – How to utilize landing pages for PPC, Social Media and more.
- Blogging For Your Real Estate Website – A primer to the importance of blogging for real estate with a handful of resources.
- I’ll Take Q&A Sites for $200 Alex – The value of using Q&A sites to gain popularity, establish authority, and increase visibility.
- Social Media Awareness – A look at social media in the real estate industry.
- I’m A Realtor, Not A Writer – Tips on building content for a real estate website.
- Go Local With Your Information – How to localize your content with addresses, phone numbers, and microformats.
In addition to the work listed above, I have begun writing pieces for Plastic Surgery Studios as the search engine marketing manager for the company:
- The Evolution of Link Building – A look at link building practices over the years and where we are today.
- YouTube – The Forgotten Social Network – A look at how YouTube can be used for social networking
- Internet Marketing – It’s Not All About Google – A look at how doctors who focus solely on Google miss out on a large demographic of patients that may be using other sites such as Yahoo or Bing.